Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So I told them Mystic is a great place to shop for It Ain't Easy Being Queasy Maternity T-shirt

A few days past the weather wasn't so good so me and Elsi and Ted stayed inside to play cards and waste the day relaxing. Keywords, we were all discussing if my memory serves me correctly. One of the couples that were there started going on about a “It Ain't Easy Being Queasy Maternity T-shirt” that they picked up at threadless. She was very disatisfied with the item once she got home. Did they ask about Mystic? Nope, they even knew I worked their. So I told them Mystic is a great place to shop for “It Ain't Easy Being Queasy Maternity T-shirt”. The group was a little taken back at the new information but I think they might trust me enough to give it a try.

0 comments: