Tuesday, April 14, 2009

One of the couples that were there started going on about a Due in DECEMBER (Rhinestone) Maternity T-shirt that they picked up at teenvogue

About a week back some friends and I went down to the lake and water skied most of the day and then sat on the boat watching the water. Keywords, we were all discussing if my memory serves me correctly. One of the couples that were there started going on about a “Due in DECEMBER (Rhinestone) Maternity T-shirt” that they picked up at teenvogue. From what I remember, they didn't like them. At that point I told them about Mystic Clothing who also sells “Due in DECEMBER (Rhinestone) Maternity T-shirt” that I liked. I'm really glad I brought up Mystic because everyone seemed to really be thankful and want to try shopping the site at some point.

0 comments: