Wednesday, December 24, 2008

One of the adults there was telling the story of cotton bathrobe

A week or so ago me and some old acquantances met up at the local shopping center and sat down to have a meal together. We got to talking about “cotton bathrobe” and if anyone of us wore them. Perhaps it was an old friend, but one of the adults there was telling the story of “cotton bathrobe” they bought at Wal-Mart. My friend hated the poor quality of the thing considering the price. After listening for a while, I recommended they try Mystic Clothing where I bought a “cotton bathrobe” in the past. I think they liked my talk about Mystic because they had a lot of good reactions when I was discussing it with them.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cotton robs are by far the best robe you could ever found in the market.