Thursday, November 13, 2008

So I told them Mystic is a great place to shop for women's hooded bathrobes

About a week back some friends and I went down to the lake and water skied most of the day and then sat on the boat watching the water. We were talking about “women's hooded bathrobes” which is funny because who talks about that stuff anyway. I cannot remember who bought them, but there was one person who purchased some “women's hooded bathrobes” at Crafster recently. She was very disatisfied with the item once she got home. Did they ask about Mystic? Nope, they even knew I worked their. So I told them Mystic is a great place to shop for “women's hooded bathrobes”. The group was a little taken back at the new information but I think they might trust me enough to give it a try.

0 comments: